28 August 2009

R a i n y d a y

Rain falls none stop this few days . .
it has showered my mind and guided me into narrow space . .
Maybe I'm just thinking too much . .
but I'm scared that I get depression . .
Oh no . . I don't want to get it , never . .
and I love Rainy day . .

Just celebrated AiSin's Birthday at WONGKAM . .
and then we went to the AIR PANAS TABOH NANING . .
That place was so terror and primeval . .
and just then we went to my house . .
Chatting and ahaaahhh..^^

I drove K lun's car to catch wind . .
his car is auto gear . .
we meet POLICE in the way home .
we stop at *the middle of the road* to wait fot the POLICE car to cross.
fortunately , they didn't headed to our car .
and I see Ali . .ahaahh^^
We took a *Joyride* . xD
actually I'm the only person whose enjoy the ride . .
especially Klun , was so worried until can't screams out his fear . .lolx . .
believe in me please . I'm so PRO in driving (auto gear) xD
they turn home about 11.30pm .
I was so bored and impulse to go out but nobody acc me .
I'm worry for meet GOOD BROTHER coincidentally .
so I just enjoy the cool outside my home and refresh my messy mind .

watching 绝代商骄
麦提爽 is damn yeng and cool .^^
glad to see his expression and his dialogue was totally funny and weird .

stop here ^^

No comments: