29 September 2009

Vacation at A famosa ♥

What I have did during the 10days long Happy Raya 's holidaysss ? ?

the main event was vacation at A'Famosa .

actually , the place located just 3minutes far from my home . xD

3D2N~

has gone in a flash . but , those moments with my sweetest friends would be the precious memories enshrined in my heart . Everlasting .




the door to paradise



the swimming pool




resting room


BOTH are PORTRAIT of THE YEAR . xD


for those related people : dun blame me xD





Moyu & XiaoQiGhost 's work . ^^

the 2nd impressed breakfast in my life .



援交少女 xD

for his bibi : must kap sat your baobei , dun let him do business randomly .





arrrr. . floating ! such a tough job in the world . (for me xD)




Mr . Ku




nice lighting



K Lun . . sha zi xD



Pikki . (felt ashamed >.<)

doing innocent work



chain yee 's hubby 's speaker .



sweet girl .^^



be sober K Lun ! !



ZOOOOOOOOOOOMM innnn . .



everybody had their own business . .



eating mihun prepared by CheF ROY . . xD




spider solitaire . just leart how to play .

don't laugh me . ><

neighbour >> nobody



slipper in pasar malam



i like this shoot .
my work .
^^


and this . .


1236 Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu . . xD


Something going on

somebody had change their relations

somewhere was the HEART POWDER .(who know this guy ?? xD)
wish those COUPLE love lasting long long long long time . ^^
请对号入座^^

and me . .


fall in love with 寂寞


May CUPID bless us . ^^

No comments: