11 January 2012

YOU mean a lot to me.


I get emo easily sometimes.
Fall into the past.
And afraid of the future.

Until YOU come into my Life.
When I'm in messy, troubles, and unpredictable conflicts.
YOU are the First Person I can talk anything to.
Sharing my minds with YOU.
and Accompany is the best way to warm my heart.

and I shared your troubles too.
I can do everything just to reduce your burden.
We face the fear together.
Luckily, Rainbow occurs after the rain. :)

We're in the flow of time..
nothing remain unchanged and
Life as we know it will never be the same
but
I feel so contented because of YOU.
You're my BEST FRIEND and
I can talk to you anything playing in my mind
LIMITLESS
and you're so patient towards me.
Try to listen to
my out-of-space-out-of-imaginary thoughts
and never boring on me..
YOU mean a lot to me ♥

4BF

I can't be with you forever but until my Last Breathe.

No comments: