06 September 2010

my fault

since getting close with you, i realised that something gonna happen soon..
We argue frequently.
Why we going to argue?and felt anguish?and hurt each other?
There must be something between us..
I'd never forget this morning.
Why you can found those photos?that's fate to be, i think.
The moment still linger in my mind.where the air and the heartbeats freezed, we have nothing to talk suddenly.we don't know how to face each other.maybe just only i can't face you.i know that i hurt you..
I'm not going to let you view those photos..and you refused to grab it from me.you just keep mute.silent.and you let my hand down.my heart was broken on the moment.can't even control my tears.let it shed.and i'm shivered..
After a while, you try to ask me what i'm going to do..i really stucked and never answer you..
I can see your tears in your eyes..and it dropped down..i can feel the pain strongly..this was the first time i saw somebody's tears is shed because of me..
I can feel that you HEART me.

give me some time..to decide..

No comments: